Mission Volunteer Opportunities
This page lists opportunities to become regularly involved with mission opportunities. For details on upcoming trips or opportunities, please click here: Missions
Peach SPrings Coordinator
Summary: The Peach Springs Coordinator schedules trips to Peach Springs and coordinates volunteers.
Description: Calvary has commit to regular involvement with the community of peach springs. The church takes groups on a regular basis to serve and show love to this community. The Coordinator works to schedule and plan these trips. The person also plans the theme with the team, and coordinates the volunteer team while there.
Skill or experience needed:
- Ability to plan and execute event schedules and themes.
- Ability to lead and delegate within a team of volunteers.
Time Commitment: Approximately 5 saturday day trips per year.
PEACH SPRINGS Team
Summary: The Peach Springs Team coordinates specific areas of ministry for Peach Springs trips.
Description: Calvary has commit to regular involvement with the community of peach springs. The church takes groups on a regular basis to serve and show love to this community. The Peach Springs Team handles the various roles and tasks for these outreach events. A brief list of roles or areas are listed below:
- Kitchen Coordinator: Coordinates planning of menu, acquiring food and supplies, and oversees preparation and serving of food.
- Grillers: Men or Women with a flair for grilling basic foods such as hamburgers or hot dogs.
- Craft Coordinator: Plan 6-8 crafts per event based on season or theme, acquire crafts and supplies, organize; oversee volunteers who assist with crafts
- Game Coordinator: Plan and execute 4-6 relay and/or group games per event based on season or theme
- Emcee: The person with a personality to welcome people to the event, and provide public guidance and direction through the event.
- Greeters: These individuals greet guests to the event, and explain opportunities for participation.
- Organizers: These individuals sort and organize items collected for distribution at events, based on the season or theme.
Time Commitment: 1-5 Saturdays per year.